Sunday, February 15, 2009

my Blog.

So I'm going to give blogging a go. It will be interesting to see how this blog develops, as I have never been much of a blogger. Anyway, I've been thinking about doing this for quite some time now, and have always reasoned myself out of maintaining a blog, until today. I have been catching myself wandering around sites like facebook and YouTube both of which one can spend up to several hours indulging in. I was becoming a facebook stalker and slowly transforming into a YouTube nerd, I needed to find a new purpose online, hence this blog.

I do realize I may be my own blog's biggest and only fan. Nevertheless, it gives me a place to document my ideas, thoughts, observations, arguments, opinions, desires, dreams and so much more. I'm not sure what kind of structure this blog will take on but I'll give it my all to make it worth my time in writing and yours in reading.

Okay, here we go!

1 comment:

  1. Robb! I would love to read your blog! Haha, you can read mine too!

    ReplyDelete